Several years ago, when we were remodeling our kitchen and in the midst of Mike's month-long multi-continent business trip, I set up a blog to keep him up-to-date on the progress and problems. It was both fun and useful at that time, but I never updated it after the kitchen was done.That blog seems to have been consigned to the great internet bit bucket, and is no longer around.
Lately, I've been reading some other blogs for entertainment, and it reminded me of the good old remodeling days. And once again Mike was out of the country last week. I was also out of town on a business trip. A blog would have been one way to stay in contact when we were 16 time zones apart.
We've got some other mostly unintended remodeling to do now, following the recent basement waterproofing. And, I've got a new digital camera. This seemed like a good time to restart the blog...so here it is.
Remember when Uncle Ken published a few family newsletters several years ago? It was fun keeping up on the extended family that way...but blogging should be much easier. So feel free to post your own happenings in the comments, or point us to your blog (it's simple to set up).
I assume only family and friends will have any interest in reading this, but don't feel obligated if it bores you to tears. And if strangers stumble upon my blog, they are welcome to peek into these rather ordinary aspects of my life.
Friday, November 9, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment