Spring is in the air today, finally, with temps in the 40's and snow melting. It's been a long cold winter, but the weather guys keep telling us it just seems bad because of so many recent years of very mild winters. In reality, this year was just "normal". It didn't take us very long to become winter wimps.
Car show update: Boy, are there a lot of trucks and SUVs out there! Even with gas so expensive, they were front and center. When we first went into the convention center, that was really all we could see. The cars were there, just way in the back and sides.
I'm looking for a nice, comfortable everyday car. We've already got a truck and plenty of sporty cars, but I've gotten used to nice seats and power everything. Yes, I'm spoiled. The inexpensive cars just weren't very appealing. We sat in a lot of cars, and quickly eliminated a lot of cars. I've got a list of about ten that need a further look, but I'll probably cross off several because there is no dealer locally. If I go for brand new, I want a dealer nearby. On the other hand, if I find something older and out of warranty, access to a dealer isn't a factor. I've got a stack of brochures and a list of desired options, so now I'll try to figure out what fits the wish list.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment