I was sound asleep last night when I was woken by a big BOOM! Mike's still out of town, of course, so I had to get up and see what happened. I found one of the big (4 ft tall or so, but just a few inches thick) stereo speakers laying down on the wood floor. Detour is the prime suspect. She loves to walk on anything tall, including the railing next to the speaker, and the speaker itself. The speakers have some swiveling feet on the bottom to provide stability, but they get bumped and then the speakers get a little tippy.
The second surprise was when I went downstairs this morning, and found the glass globe from the overhead light shattered on the floor. It's right below where the speaker fell, and it must have landed hard enough to knock the globe off.
Aren't cats great?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment