I've been known to have some pretty strange dreams, but this week was rather exceptional.
Wednesday night: In the dream, I wake up, and see two clocks. One says 9:30, the other says 12:30. I'm unsure if it's daytime or nighttime, so I look over, and ask the two ladies who host the morning news show (which is now set up across the room). They tell me it's morning, so I get up and head to the shower. The shower is out of order, though: no curtain or door, and the spigot is aiming the water straight out into the room. So I go in search of a working shower, and now I'm naked, holding a small hand towel in front, as I wonder through Barnes & Noble, up and down the stacks of books. I don't think I ever found a shower.
Thursday night: I'm in the fourth floor of a house, looking out the window, and I see a gigantic horse, bigger than the house. Excitedly, I run downstairs to tell a woman, but she assures me the horse isn't nearly that big. Looking out the ground floor window, I now see a more normal sized horse, but it doesn't really look like a real horse now, more like a crayon drawing. Apparently satisfied with the horse, I head out to the garage, which is stacked to the rafters with snow plow blades. Then I go next door to the Subway shop.
I couldn't make this stuff up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Ann--whatever you ate before you went to bed these nights, don't eat it again! Wow-those were strange, well, maybe not the part about Barnes and Noble, maybe that was just a place you wanted to go!
I wander in B & N. With my clothes on. And I have never had a dream about it.
Spicy supper? Try a little Pepto before bed, maybe tums?
Post a Comment