I've had the new laptop for a week now, and been through many stages of boredom and frustration since then. I got several things installed, and then, on Sunday, decided it was time to figure out why the speaker wouldn't work. Many hours and Google searches and driver updates and a "Live Help Chat" later, it still didn't work, and their only advice was to do a system restore and start from scratch again. I threw up my hands and gave up for a while.
So last night, Mike tried some different stuff, and he got it working! Mom has always had great faith in his ability to fix all of her PC problems, and once again he proved himself worthy of his reputation.
I still don't have the camera software installed, so no pictures to post. But I'll keep working on it...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment