As I expected, the trip to Seoul was almost all business. We were up early and working late, until we finally got a couple hours of free time on Friday morning. I walked around Namdaemun Market, near the hotel, but that was it for sight-seeing. The long flights and jet lag weren't too annoying, and the business part was pretty successful, so who knows? We may be doing it again sometime.
Wednesday, July 29, 2009
A few days in Seoul
As I expected, the trip to Seoul was almost all business. We were up early and working late, until we finally got a couple hours of free time on Friday morning. I walked around Namdaemun Market, near the hotel, but that was it for sight-seeing. The long flights and jet lag weren't too annoying, and the business part was pretty successful, so who knows? We may be doing it again sometime.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment