I had a nice run outside today, and it really seemed to clear my head. I was composing lots of blog entries, which I never seem to be able to do on weeknights after work. I've been working a lot lately and my brain is just too tired to write creatively in the evenings.
So, catching up on the county fair, here is one of the quilt winners...

This is some kind of pigeon (whose name I can't remember) with wild curly feathers. I really like looking at the chickens, but they must go home earlier in the week, because only pigeons were still there by Friday. Can these birds actually fly?

And then the draft horses. They are so big and majestic! And quite spruced up for their big night at the fair...blow dried hair, braids, ribbons, the works. This pair was not happy about just standing there - they wanted to pull that wagon and go!
No comments:
Post a Comment