Since I finished Dave's quilt in January, I've been making a lot of blocks for several different planned quilts, but without a near-term finished quilt on the horizon. Last week, I was ready for a change, so I took the stack of red HeartStrings blocks and put together a top. I don't plan on quilting it right now, but it did the job of getting me out of my rut, and now I'm ready to go back to my other projects.
Tuesday, March 23, 2010
A HeartStrings top
Since I finished Dave's quilt in January, I've been making a lot of blocks for several different planned quilts, but without a near-term finished quilt on the horizon. Last week, I was ready for a change, so I took the stack of red HeartStrings blocks and put together a top. I don't plan on quilting it right now, but it did the job of getting me out of my rut, and now I'm ready to go back to my other projects.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Great job! I really like the red centred tops the best :)
congratulations on climbing out of your rut! That's hard to do sometimes.
Post a Comment