By the way, if you ever need a method of making a pillowcase, this video on the Quilts of Valor web site is great. I had seen a demonstration of this a couple years ago, but couldn't follow it well enough later to make my own. I even had some written instructions and couldn't figure it out. But with this video, everything fell into place, including finally understanding what-the-heck a French Seam is. And it was so easy. Three seams and you have a finished pillowcase!
Sunday, January 16, 2011
The Quilt of Valor is finished!
By the way, if you ever need a method of making a pillowcase, this video on the Quilts of Valor web site is great. I had seen a demonstration of this a couple years ago, but couldn't follow it well enough later to make my own. I even had some written instructions and couldn't figure it out. But with this video, everything fell into place, including finally understanding what-the-heck a French Seam is. And it was so easy. Three seams and you have a finished pillowcase!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
That turned out great! I love the homespuns!!
Beautiful quilt, Ann. I love the homespuns too!
Post a Comment