This is an easy, stress-less pattern that I have used quite often for baby quilts, although usually I put on a border. It's also very reminiscent of our old "Grandma Quilts". This quilt will be donated to the local hospital neo-natal unit through my quilt guild. I'm trying to finish the stack-n-whack by Monday's meeting so I can turn them both in, but am only halfway finished with that binding.
Wednesday, November 28, 2007
A finished quilt
I've finished the quilting on the stack-n-whack quilt, but am still sewing the binding. I was able to finish this one-patch quilt last weekend, though.

This is an easy, stress-less pattern that I have used quite often for baby quilts, although usually I put on a border. It's also very reminiscent of our old "Grandma Quilts". This quilt will be donated to the local hospital neo-natal unit through my quilt guild. I'm trying to finish the stack-n-whack by Monday's meeting so I can turn them both in, but am only halfway finished with that binding.
This is an easy, stress-less pattern that I have used quite often for baby quilts, although usually I put on a border. It's also very reminiscent of our old "Grandma Quilts". This quilt will be donated to the local hospital neo-natal unit through my quilt guild. I'm trying to finish the stack-n-whack by Monday's meeting so I can turn them both in, but am only halfway finished with that binding.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment