I had no good ideas for blogging today, so I will answer the "Thursday Thirteen" fill-in-the-blank template from Candid Karina's blog. It was tough to just put down the first thing that popped into my head - I think too much. But, here goes anyway.
1. Today I wore a red sweater.
2. The last song I listend to was something from Jesus Christ Superstar.
3. When I was 10 I lived in Missouri.
4. I should be remodeling the bathroom.
5. If I was a character on Heroes, I'd be able to answer, but I've never seen this show.
6. I have a hard time understanding languages besides English, even after taking Spanish and German classes.
7. If I was an animal, I would be an eagle.
8. I've always wanted to ride in a hot air balloon.
9. If you spent the night at my house, you'd have cats in your bed.
10. This year, I plan to buy a car.
11. If I could, I would marry Mike all over again.
12. I wish I had NEVER had a kidney stone.
13. Filling out this Thursday Thirteen took longer than it should have been.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Oh I like that one.. open ended is always the way to go. I left my red sweater back home, I miss it! :(
Post a Comment