In these days of electronic everything, I still love receiving Christmas cards, and especially those yearly letters and photos. There seem to be so many people, both family and friends, that we only see about once a year, and those letters help me keep track of vacations, jobs, kids, etc. I have saved all of the photos and photo cards that we have received over the years, and like to browse through them to see how both the kids and adults have grown and changed. One family sent an original cartoon for many years....those are also saved so that when the kids become rich and famous, I can sell our original copies and retire early. And now my sister makes beautiful hand-made stamped creations (pictured) which also go into the "keep forever" pile.
Christmas is over and everything is ready to be packed away in the photo album now. But I'll remember, and revisit, each sender many times. Thanks.
1 comment:
I agree that Alice's card was a keeper this year!
Post a Comment