Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Back in Boise

I got a call on my cell phone last week, while we were at Laguna Seca, from my boss. He apologized for calling during vacation, but just wanted to warn me that I would need to go to Boise again this week. So after unpacking, I repacked last night for a quick one night trip, for a two-hour meeting with the customer tomorrow; we fly home in the afternoon. It may seem like a poor use of money and time, but it should actually be worth-while.

Boise has surprisingly warm winters (to me at least). There's only a little bit of old snow on the ground here in town, and temps are in the 40's today. The mountains are very picturesque with their snow-covered peaks. We've had good luck with the downtown restaurants so far, but still haven't figured out what Idaho cuisine should be (other than potatoes, of course).

No comments: