Irene (my sister) suggested I take a look at shelfari for keeping track of the books I've read, so I replaced the blog's simple list of recent books read with my shelfari bookshelf. I don't think I'll put my full list of 1000+ books read since 1995 into the web site, but I went back a couple of months, and will add the new books as I go.
And while I'm on the subject of books, I'll also recommend taking a look at DailyLit.com. DailyLit will send you a 5-minute book installment every day by email or RSS feed. I've read a couple of books through this service, and find it an easy way to read some of those classics that I'll probably never get around to reading otherwise. My current read is Babbitt, by Sinclair Lewis, and has 153 installments. And if you just can't stop reading, the next installment is always just a click away.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment