Monday, March 14, 2011

When we were in St. Louis in December, I found an old quilt magazine at the library bookstore for just ten cents. This Bonnie Hunter pattern was why I bought the magazine, and it was so fast and easy that I had the top (minus borders) done by the time I went back to work in January. Borders, binding, and quilting followed relatively quickly, and it was completely finished in time to donate it at the March guild meeting last week. Fun and done.

2 comments:

Irene said...

I really do like the cool colors you used. Do you get to keep this one?

Unknown said...

If you're trying to lose fat then you have to start using this totally brand new custom keto meal plan diet.

To produce this keto diet service, licenced nutritionists, personal trainers, and professional cooks have joined together to produce keto meal plans that are powerful, decent, money-efficient, and delightful.

Since their grand opening in early 2019, 100's of people have already remodeled their figure and health with the benefits a good keto meal plan diet can offer.

Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones offered by the keto meal plan diet.