Whether it's a boy or a girl, the recipient of this quilt will grow up watching and going to races, and hanging out with car people.
(I love this backing fabric. Unfortunately for Mike, it was supposed to go on his racing T-Shirt quilt, so I'm searching for more of it.)
3 comments:
This is a great idea - I just searched for "memory quilt" and found a company that does it for you - pretty interesting. They are named ticche and bea - might be worth a look for your readers.
I also like the backing - I know I could use some of that material in my stash as well. Do you remember the manufacturer?
Hi Ann
I love your racing quilt, where did you find the fabric for the front and also the back, man is it ever beautiful
gerry jordan in Albany, GA
gjordan@MCHSI.COM
Post a Comment