
It seems to be fairly universal that cats want to sit on fabric. So when I was unhappy with the quilting on this little quilt, I set it by the sewing machine and gave it to the cats. If they insist on being nearby when I'm sewing, I insist that they sit on the decoy quilt instead of whatever I'm working on. Surprisingly, it works. Detour, who is part burrowing mole, sometimes prefers being under the quilt instead of on top of it, however.
1 comment:
My cats would always arrange themselves in the centre of any scrap of fabric or paper on the floor. The fattest one often obliterated any trace of the chosen object, but was supremely confident that it was enhancing her natural beauty anyway. All my beds had a hand towel on them, and the cats would obligingly lie on that instead of the quilt.
Post a Comment